The What, When, Where, Who, How & After!
H2 Sports Network is one of the best training and development clubs in the region and most competitive volleyball clubs in the country. Now is your chance to be a part of our success!
Brianna Landrum & Keith Hinton
Jennifer Gardner & Taylor Macker
Brianna Landrum & Keith Hinton
13 Under Armour
Jameson Stanton & Kayla Piedmont
Andrea Bellinger, Ali Ayotte & Kenna Marquardt
14 Under Armour
Brenda & Doug Saye
Phillip Griffith & Sarah Stretch
15 Under Armour
Ashley McClain, Haley “George” Roberts, Nick Washington & Danny Prada
Jeremy Wells & Abby Oberkirsch
Olivia Nahlik & Mary Krause
Chuck Roy & Jenna Ratermann
16 Under Armour
Camrey Saye & Travis Opel
Phillip Griffith & Lynn Carmack
Joe Cool & Jeremie Wells
Nina & Rich Nelson
Rachel Luebbers & Mary Grace Masters
Chris Marquardt & Sydney Nelson
Taylor Moon & Haley “George” Roberts
|10u||Saturday||October 28, 2017||10am – 12pm||Meramec Community College||Kirkwood, MO|
|11u||Saturday||October 28, 2017||2pm – 4pm||Meramec Community College||Kirkwood, MO|
|12u||Saturday||October 28, 2017||2pm – 4pm||Meramec Community College||Kirkwood, MO|
|13u||Saturday||October 28, 2017||12pm – 2pm||Meramec Community College||Kirkwood, MO|
|14u||Friday||October 27, 2017||7pm – 9pm||Meramec Community College||Kirkwood, MO|
|13u MakeUp||Sunday,||October 29, 2017||10am – 11:30am||Meramec Community College||Kirkwood, MO|
|11u MakeUp||Monday||October 30, 2017||6pm-7pm||Center St. Louis||Affton, MO|
|15u||Saturday||November 18, 2017||1pm – 3pm||Meramec Community College||Kirkwood, MO|
|16u||Friday||November 17, 2017||6pm – 8pm||Meramec Community College||Kirkwood, MO|
|17u||Saturday||November 18, 2017||10am – 12pm||Meramec Community College||Kirkwood, MO|
|17u South||Sunday||November 19, 2017||6pm – 8pm||Farmington Community Civic Center||Farmington, MO|
|18U||Friday||November 17, 2017||6pm – 7:30pm||Meramec Community College||Kirkwood, MO|
Please refer back to this page in the days preceding your clinic to ensure you have the most up-to-date information.
- Candidates for positions on teams will go through a number of drills that will allow coaches and evaluators the opportunity to access skills.
- Coaches will not be skill correcting during this process, only evaluating.
- Parents are welcomed to stay during part or all of the process.
- Coaches may, at their discretion, release a few players early if it is deemed to be in the best interest of those players.
+ Roster Notifications from H2
- Team decisions will be announced
- Alternate decisions will be announced
- Binding Letters of Commitment will be given to those that are offered roster spots.
+ Your Obligations After Tryouts
- You can accept right away and we will give you your New Member Packet.
- You can decline right away if you don’t wish to play for us.
- You can defer you acceptance up until 7:00pm on Sunday night.
+ Season Kickoff
Team Uniform Fitting and Kickoff Meeting will be scheduled a few days following tryout weekend. All paperwork will be completed and turned in. Your coach will give you specifics on all information necessary to bring with you.