The What, When, Where, Who, How & After!
H2 Saint louis Volleyball Club is one of the best training and development clubs in the region and most competitive volleyball clubs in the country. Now is your chance to be a part of our success!
12 Illini West Black
Katie Southard – Head Coach
Alex Dahm – Assistant Coach
13 Illini West Black
Kevin Helm – Head Coach
Mindy Fischer – Assistant Coach
13 Illini West Red
Amanda Bach – Head Coach
Paul Vieth – Assistant Coach
Ashley Witt – Assistant Coach
141 Illini West Black
Whitney Nichols – Head Coach
Abbi Quirin – Assistant Coach
13 Illini West Red
Ashley Witt – Head Coach
Paul Vieth – CoHead Coach
Amanda Bach – Assistant Coach
15 Illini West Black
Chuck Roy – Head Coach
Tori Johnson – Assistant Coach
15 Illini West Highland
Sarah Wiegman – Head Coach
Staci LaPorta – Assistant Coach
16 Illinois West Black
Warren Thomas – Head Coach
16 Illini West Red
17 Illinois West Black
Andres Irizzary – Head Coach
Emily Theabeau – Co Coach
Allison Grabowski – Assistant Coach
18 Illinois West Black
Emily Thebeau – Head Coach
Andres Irizzary – Co Coach
|12u||Friday||October 27, 2017||6pm – 9pm||Highland Middle School||Highland, IL|
|13u||Friday||October 27, 2017||6pm – 9pm||Highland Middle School||Highland, IL|
|14u||Saturday||October 28, 2017||12pm – 2:30pm||Highland Middle School||Highland, IL|
|12u-14u Make Up Sessions||Sunday||October 29, 2017||12pm – 2:30pm||Highland Middle School||Highland,IL|
|15u||Saturday||November 18, 2017||12pm – 2:30pm||Highland Middle School||Highland, IL|
|16u||Saturday||November 18, 2017||12pm – 2:30pm||Highland Middle School||Highland, IL|
|17u||Friday||November 17, 2017||6pm – 8:30pm||Belleville East High School Annex||Belleville, IL|
|18u||Friday||November 17, 2017||6pm – 8:30pm||Belleville East High School Annex||Belleville, IL|
|15u-18u Make Up Sessions||Sunday||November 19, 2017||12pm – 2:30pm||Highland Middle School||Highland, IL|
Please refer back to this page in the days preceding your clinic to ensure you have the most up-to-date information.
- Candidates for positions on teams will go through a number of drills that will allow coaches and evaluators the opportunity to access skills.
- Coaches will not be skill correcting during this process, only evaluating.
- Parents are welcomed to stay during part or all of the process.
- Coaches may, at their discretion, release a few players early if it is deemed to be in the best interest of those players.
+ Roster Notifications from H2
- Team decisions will be announced
- Alternate decisions will be announced
- Binding Letters of Commitment will be given to those that are offered roster spots.
+ Your Obligations After Tryouts
- You can accept right away and we will give you your New Member Packet.
- You can decline right away if you don’t wish to play for us.
- You can defer you acceptance up until 7:00pm on Sunday night.
+ Season Kickoff
Team Uniform Fitting and Kickoff Meeting will be the Tuesday or Wednesday following tryout weekend. All paperwork will be completed and turned in.