Our One Mission: Success in life through volleyball.
Since our beginning, H2 Sports Network, has aspired to establish a supportive environment in which young student-athletes are provided a comprehensive and dynamic education in competitive volleyball, while enhancing and developing values that foster leadership, responsibility, self-discipline and an appreciation for health and wellness.
To achieve our Mission, H2 Sports Network will:
- Seek to generate a staff of tremendously qualified and motivated coaches, who consistently demonstrate the highest level of personal conduct and integrity.
- Inspire young student-athletes to work towards fulfilling their greatest potential, as volleyball players, knowledge seekers and proactive community leaders.
- Create and sustain a positive, competitive atmosphere in which all members of H2 Sports Network are challenged and encouraged to emphasize self-worth, mutual respect, sportsmanship and teamwork.
- Maintain a dynamic and effective network of college coaches throughout the nation.
- Work towards recognition as the premier “teaching” club in the Gateway USAV region and the Ozark AAU region through cohesive, and cooperative interaction among the coaching staff, and the provision of practices, which develop the highest possible level of technique in both individual skills and team strategy.
- Educate every member of the H2 Sports Network Family in matters directly relating to the development of life-long health for young athletes, including injury prevention, nutrition, eating habits, and mental preparation.
Thanks for joining us!